- The CSIM Trade Operations Team (TOPS) provides control and oversight to the portfolio managers (PMs) & traders as it relates to the daily trade processing and settlements on behalf of the Schwab mutual fund and exchange traded fund (ETF) products.
- Perform trade confirmation, transmission, and settlement
- Cash and position reconciliation
- Monitor corporate actions
- Identify, investigate and resolve trade, cash, and position issues
- Communicate with and monitor our external vendors (brokers, prime brokers, custodians, accountants, etc.) and internal partners
- Ensure data integrity and assist with system maintenance
- Network with senior personnel internally and externally to resolve issues, gain needed information, and influence outcomes for team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years of experience in financial operations preferred
- Familiarity with trading and settlement processes for equity, cash or fixed income instruments
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Require little instruction on day-to-day work in operational processes
- No prior licensing required
- Ability to identify and solve issues proactively and independently
- Strong communication, teamwork, and relationship building skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years