- You will be responsible for contributing to all fund processes and governance related tasks relating to ETFs and client bespoke Irish fund ranges
- Your scope of responsibilities will include product management support, owning and maintaining all fund documentation, co-ordination of and attendance at board meetings and working collaboratively with the Product Development team as we launch new products and initiatives.
- Ensure timely execution of all BAU processes with a focus on minimising enterprise risk. Processes include board support, query management, fund maintenance (e.g. regular prospectus reviews, fund mergers/changes, share class creation) and product viability analyses
- Lead, with the company secretary, the organisation of quarterly board meetings for the ETF fund ranges
- Management of ad hoc “corporate actions”, for instance distributions and annual/extraordinary general meetings
- Perform ad hoc analysis of fund viability with a view to develop and improve efficiency of fund offerings and assist in the implementation of any modification or improvement through in-house product change process
- Lead ad hoc projects of prospectus updates and fund closures, as required by our business need and regulatory developments
- Active monitoring of regulation in order to manage and implement changes/opportunities for funds
- Responsibility for all aspects of data management associated with the ETFs and client bespoke Irish fund ranges, ensuring that the fund related data available to internal and external parties is accurate at all times
- All responsibilities to be performed ensuring appropriate coordination with all related parties globally (Investment Management, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Board, Custodian and Fund Administrator, etc).
Skills and Qualifications:
- You should have a university degree + meaningful experience in fund / product management or development
- Project management ability
- You will have experience with management of funds domiciled in the EU
- Confirmed knowledge of European fund regulation (e.g. UCITS V, AIFMD)
- A sound understanding of the pan-European asset management industry and solutions required by asset owners and intermediaries
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Sensitivity to pan-European complexities and dependencies
- You will need a high level of initiative and ownership
- Attention to detail
- Numeracy skills.
Source: for more information click here.