- We are looking for a senior product developer based in London to build new and manage existing SPDR ETFs for State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) in EMEA and APAC
- You will join a dynamic, ambitious team of ETF and product professionals, looking to grow the SPDR ETF business in EMEA and APAC and bring market-leading solutions to our clients.
- Develop and design of new SPDR ETFs for the APAC and European markets, taking into account business priorities and overall strategy
- Lead product strategy, develop business cases, design product features and co-ordinate launches
- Communicate clearly with colleagues throughout this process
- Look after the existing range of ETFs to ensure they remain market-leading products
- Build strong, positive relationships with key external and internal clients
- Supply market research, competitive information and business metrics to identify trends and potential new product opportunities
- Manage risk effectively by acknowledging, understanding, mitigating and/or eliminating it
- Understand how important the effective management of risk is to SSGA and SPDR ETFs and how excellence in governance can lead to better products
- Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards
- Think creatively, and make recommendations to improve and build our business; support your ideas with well-researched fact-based analysis
- Produce key management reports, to support a strong governance process and ensure accountability for the product team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in product development, either in the capacity of product development, capital markets, portfolio management or fund operations
- Confident in your understanding of investment management, regulatory, tax and operational issues
- Demonstrated potential in the full lifecycle of product development, from strategy, through implementation, range management and advocacy
- Excellent in using tools such as Bloomberg and Morningstar
- A good problem solver and trouble-shooter, with the ability to identify and analyse issues, and the energy to solve them
- A great relationship-builder, across all levels of seniority and all types of team
- Previous experience with ETFs is desirable but not mandatory.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years