- In the dynamic and evolving market of ETFs, our clients are looking to SPDRs for leadership and education on the growing use of ETFs
- SPDRs is looking for a motivated Sales Specialist to join our Institutional Sales team, responsible for covering Asset Managers on the East Coast
- As a member of our Institutional Sales team, you will be responsible for bringing the best the SPDRs brand and act as a subject t matter expert to our growing Asset Manager Client base.
- Relationship Management and direct Sales Coverage of East Coast Asset Managers
- Prospect new relationships and leverage existing relationships
- Develop and execute against Targeted Client plans, with deep understanding of their business, buying behavior and priorities
- Cultivate positive relationships with prospects, clients and internal colleagues
- Create use cases for the SPDRs – with understanding of their composition and implementation strategies
- Collaborate with internal resources to deliver the best of State Street to our clients
- Encourage, mentor and lead the younger members of our Institutional Sales team
- Effectively prioritize and communicate client needs
- Manage and maintain CRM, pipeline and activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Required, MBA or CFA Preferred
- Seven+ years of industry experience, preferably with derivatives, sales and/or Fixed Income experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Possess a strong understanding of the financial services industry and global capital markets products
- Deep familiarity of Asset Manager Investor base – decision makers, buying behavior and priorities
- Motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to generate creative solutions/analysis
- Intellectually curious and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task long-term and short-term goals and projects effectively and efficiently
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Strong quantitative aptitude
- Excel and Powerpoint expertise
- Travel required 20-30%.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years