- Invesco is seeking a Regional ETF Specialist to join the ETFs & Indexed Strategies team
- As a global asset manager, Invesco has built a robust ETF, UIT and Indexed Mutual Fund product range that includes over 200 products totaling more than $250 billion in assets under management
- Invesco’s ETFs & Indexed Strategies platform is known for its highly innovative approach to investing with a focus on alternatively weighted strategies (e.g. fundamental, factor, equal weight) as well as the market leading BulletShares suite
- The Regional ETF Specialist will partner with Consultants to drive market penetration of Invesco’s ETFs and Indexed Strategies within the Regional Broker/Dealer channel
- The successful candidate must have experience with ETFs along with a strong understanding of capital markets, portfolio analytics, and investment research, along with a consultative and client-centric sales approach
- A majority of the client support for the Regional ETF Specialist will be delivered from an Invesco office via conference and video calls.
- Develop and execute a business plan for territory in collaboration with Consultants that defines business strategy and tactics to maximize market penetration and drive ETF flows
- Provide education to a wide range of clients with varying degrees of ETF knowledge on investment strategies, product positioning and portfolio implementation strategies across the entire Invesco ETF range
- Conduct compelling group and individual presentations designed to articulate and differentiate Invesco’s ETF Platform
- Respond to client inquiries relating to fund features and performance in partnership with Consultants
- Serve as the main contact to Consultants in the field to support their ETF needs and charged with delivering the best and most useful ETF resources.
- 2-5 years of experience in financial services with sales or product experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of and prior experience with ETFs required
- Strong work ethic, high integrity and strong values
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain an open minded, flexible and collaborative approach
- Self-motivated, driven and entrepreneurial professional
- A passion for capital markets, asset management and ETFs.
Source: for more information click here.