Vanguard is one of the world’s largest investment companies. We offer low-cost mutual funds, ETFs, advice, and related services to financial professionals, institutional investors, and individual investors. As of December 31, 2015, we managed more than $3.4 trillion in U.S. and international mutual fund assets. In addition, we have 175 U.S. –based mutual funds and 144 other funds in non-U.S. markets.
- In this Internal Sales Consultant role you will partner with an External Sales Executive to drive ETF and Mutual Fund sales amongst Financial Intermediaries within a geographic territory
- The internal will quickly develop a strong knowledge of Vanguard products and the industry as a whole
- In this role you will build strategic relationships with some of the largest Financial Advisors and Wealth Management teams in the entire U.S.
- Achieves sales and sales activity goals as set by FAS leadership team. Identifies opportunities and moves clients through the sales process creating promoters of Vanguard
- Actively engages with external partner to uncover new Vanguard assets
- Drives results and raises awareness of Vanguard’s investment products and services by delivering key messages through targeted prospecting activities including cold calls and virtual communications
- Builds, grows, and maintains advisor relationships by developing a thorough understanding of Vanguards value added offerings and successfully position these services to advisors
- Develops a thorough understanding of the sales process and utilizes it to assist in moving clients and opportunities to the next stage. Partner with External Sales executive to close new business within the territory
- Travels with external partner to participate in face to face meetings with financial advisors
- Supports the External Sales Executive in the development and execution of a strategic business plan to generate assets and grow share in the territory
- Develops a through understanding of the capital markets, the investment management industry, and marketplace developments
- Utilizes this knowledge to be a trusted advisor to client and prospective clients, and positions vanguard products and services effectively
- Assesses the needs of each client by asking targeted, high impact questions and positions the appropriate product and/or service that meet those needs. Asks for the client’s business
Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, including wholesaling experience, is strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience
- Financial services or wholesaling experience preferred
- Understanding of and passion for the sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Demonstrated professional presence, poise and presentation skills
- High energy, motivated individual, committed to excellence
- Good working knowledge of PC and MS software. Understanding of CRM systems
- Currently holds Series 7 and 63 licenses, or ability to obtain within 90 days.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years