ProShares has been at the forefront of the ETF revolution since 2006. ProShares now offers one of the largest lineups of ETFs, with more than $27 billion in assets. The company is the leader in strategies such as dividend growth, alternative and geared (leveraged and inverse). ProShares continues to innovate with products that provide strategic and tactical opportunities for investors to manage risk and enhance returns.
- The position is responsible for promoting ProShares Advisors, LLC exchange traded funds and mutual funds to wirehouses, hedge funds, and institutional clients through telephone conversations and web-based presentations, assisting external wholesalers in territory management; and for qualifying prospects
- We anticipate that the incumbent will simultaneously develop market, product presentation, analytical and sales skills
- Introduce current and prospective clients to ProFund Advisors investment products and services through telephone conversations, web-based presentations, conference attendance and in-person meetings
- Cultivate and manage client relationships by responding to client inquiries, providing ongoing communication with clients/prospects, and ensuring that ProFund Advisors and ProFunds’ business partners provide exemplary services to our most important clients
- Responsible for qualifying prospects via responding to inquiries, cold calling, direct mail campaigns, etc.
- Provide sales support to the outside relationship management team through client call backs, written follow up and lead generation
- Assists relationship managers and outside sales in securing meetings and ensuring that post meeting follow-up tasks are completed expeditiously
- Achieve specific goals, e.g. contacts, presentations, qualified lead generations, as established by the department head
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- Appropriate FINRA licenses required
- Demonstrated record of successful customer service and client relationship management in the financial professional channel
- Mutual fund knowledge
- Ability to proactively call clients and prospects to secure appointments and conduct information meetings
- Ability to conduct web-based presentations and to acquire in-person presentation skills
- Ability to meet metric objectives
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Possess in-depth understanding of the ETF and mutual fund industry, financial concepts, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies
- Be able to prioritize client projects and requests effectively
- Understand the needs of clients in order to identify “critical” services they must have, competitive services they expect to have and additional services they would like to have
- Possess breadth of product knowledge in order to act as ProFund Advisors main point of contact in dealing with the client and the prospect
- Possess intermediate proficiency levels in consulting to clients, managing relationships, obtaining and processing information required to provide services, and providing sales support required
- Ability to handle conflict
- Ability to travel 5% to 20%. Will accompany as needed ETF sales staff for presentations and attend as needed conferences.
Source: for more information click here.