- The Internal Sales Associate will be responsible for driving Net New Revenue and Net New Assets with clients in the highest areas of concentrated wealth within their specific intermediary channel within a designated territory
- In addition to having direct ownership of clients, this individual will also collaborate with his/her Regional Consultant to increase SPDR market share within their territory.
- Sales planning: in conjunction with the Regional Consultant, align and execute territory business plans to maximize the distribution of SPDR ETFs among intermediary clients
- Sales process: orchestrate a team selling process, leveraging the expertise and resources within SPDR and State Street Global Advisors
- Client coverage: deliver excellent client service and quality outbound client engagement activity (WebEx, Conference Calls, Phone Calls, Email Engagements, etc.)
- Business leadership: deliver risk excellence and support the business as a whole through internal and external relationship development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1-3 years wholesaling experience
- Proven track record of developing relationships with new and existing clients in coordination with an external wholesaler
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of wealth management industry
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- A strong knowledge of investment products and services, in particular Exchange Traded Funds
- Familiarity with State Street and/or SPDR ETFs a plus.
- Existing relationships within the intermediary channel are helpful, but not required
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licensed
- Progress towards CIMA, CFA, MBA and/or advanced degree a plus.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years