- Drives sales results for designated ETF products through non-affiliated or third-party intermediaries channels.
- Organizes and arranges regular calls and presentations, which are conducted either independently or in conjunction with portfolio managers to promote new strategies.
- Works with smaller clients, prospects, territories, issues and relationships.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Develops, maintains and executes a business plan, including sales strategies, to achieve sales objectives and acquire new clients.
- Participates in industry and intermediary events to grow presence in the marketplace.
- Provides input to product development and marketing to grow the overall business.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Demonstrates effective and timely use of the customer relationship management system and expense reporting system.
- Adheres to all compliance, regulatory, and legal guidelines.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of phone and investment sales experiences and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of intermediary sales and the ETF market.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Experience 3-5 Years