Morgan Stanley is a leading global services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1, 200 offices in 43 countries.
- This position is part of the Desk Strategist organization that will support New York Liquid Flow trading business
- Supporting the desk’s daily trading and risk management activities: pricing, hedging, etc.
- Developing tools and analytics for the desk to price and risk manage the positions
- Help trader and sales people understand the market and develop new business
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good understanding of liquid flow interest rate products
- Good understanding of basic financial math of derivative pricing
- Knowledge of yield curve construction methods
- Excellent programming skills in C++ or java or Scala
- Excellent communicator
- Advanced degree in Math/Physics/CS/Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a front-office role.
- Experience 3-5 Years