- Develop good relationships to support customer activity and sales, responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner and collaborating with other Exchange teams and stakeholders to support new business opportunities
- Support successful implementation of new products and service enhancements, from the capture of initial requirements and through the development cycle to launch
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis
- Liaison with other Exchange departments, including regulation, technical support and operations teams to ensure the seamless operation of our listing and trading services
- Responsible for improving our data analytics and range of resources available to our customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent presentation skills, confident and with the ability to comfortably interact with clients
- Excellent verbal communicator, both in person and over the telephone
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analyses issues to identify the most realistic and pragmatic solutions
- Proactively looks for and suggests ways to improve products, processes or procedures
- Able to develop solutions that demonstrate an understanding of the external environment e.g. legal / regulatory framework, competitor offerings etc.
- Shares information across team and other teams
- Knowledge of funds and ETFs preferred
- Written communications are well structured, persuasive, concise and based on fact
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure in a constructive and professional manner
- Excellent knowledge of Bloomberg and MS Office products, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- University degree of 2:1 or higher or equivalent qualification.
Source: for more information click here.