What are the ongoing responsibilities of an ETF Specialist?
- Managing a territory to generate sales and revenue to meet objectives
- Managing and cultivating key advisor and strategist relationships and developing ETF sales through those contacts
- Educate, train and interact with other distribution areas and partners within Franklin Templeton to enhance awareness of the ETF offerings
- Maintaining knowledge of industry related topics and maintain proficiencies in delivering value-added presentations to advisor and other audiences
- Maintaining updated activity logs in contact management system and work with Sales Management on various project initiatives
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful?
- 5+ years of experience in a field consulting/sales role within the investment industry
- 5+ years ETF related experience within either a sales, product, or investment role
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven with ability to build manage key internal and external relationships
- Experience developing and implementing sales and marketing business plans
- Strong investment acumen and background
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with extensive travel
- Flexible medical, dental and vision insurance
- Corporate Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Purchase company funds with no sales charge
- Competitive vacation package that includes three annual personal days
- Company paid short-term and long-term Disability Insurance
- Education assistance
Source: for more information click here.