- As you evolve in this role, it will include direct communication and interaction with clients to ensure awareness of index-based product launches, opportunities for future business, competitive threats/activity and general industry trends gleaned through major client relationships
- These client interactions and experiences are intended to provide a foundation for broader, client-facing roles within the Exchange Traded Products team.
- Market analysis, competitor research, and prospect research
- Set-up and attend – prospective client and current client discussions
- Manage pipeline opportunities, follow-up and generate contracts
- Contracting, process management, client launch process management
- Prepare presentations for client meetings, client sales team trainings and product launches
- Create and systematically update competitor analysis to support client needs/product growth
- Provide sample data or analysis to assist a client with due diligence requests
- Work with other MSCI teams to ensure that all client requirements are documented and communicated
- Campaign tracking, analysis and reporting of key metrics
- Regular communication and coordination of projects with the broader MSCI Teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the financial markets, with ETF industry and passive investing knowledge preferred
- Ability to engage and communicate with clients and prospective clients
- Passion, as well as capability, to build strong and in-depth relationships internally and externally
- Undergraduate degree, Finance or Economics preferred or equivalent experience
- Pursing the CFA designation a plus
- 2-3 years of professional experience in, or related to, the financial services industry
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage the details within a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, innovative self-starter
- Advanced knowledge of basic applications required (e.g. Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Sales force or similar customer relationship management software platform.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years