- Generate actionable recommendations and building business cases for initiatives to create senior management support
- Collaborate closely with multiple partner organizations across Schwab to ensure strategic alignment of overall business plans and priorities, as well as individual initiatives
- Perform regular and ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Develop and maintain an understanding of strategic issues and product / distribution trends in the asset management industry
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis and evaluating industry trends to identify business implications.
Skills and Qualifications:
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Great interest in investment management, capital markets, quantitative strategies and in particular Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Analytical thinking and well-structured working style
- Ideally experience with IT systems such as Bloomberg, Morningstar, Salesforce
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent command on MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good communication skills in English and German
- Highly self-motivated and goal-driven
- Ability to prioritize and to take on projects from start to finish within given timeline
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Student or Graduate in Business, Economics or Math.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience < 1 Year