- Work with senior sales staff to execute the sales development plan in the UK
- Identify and contact advisors through phone calls and email, and develop referrals
- Make a minimum number of outbound sales calls per day and handle associated issues. Duties include meeting scheduling, call-backs, and lead generation
- Respond to client inquiries, provide ongoing communication with clients and prospects, and manage clients/prospects throughout the sales cycle, resulting in closed business
- Maintain client relationship management system and coordinate the weekly meeting schedule
- Acquire market intelligence by developing a deep knowledge of our products, the competition, the market and our client’s needs
- Drive attendance to roadshows and marketing events and help with any other administrative duties.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly motivated self-starter: Enthusiasm for the industry, a positive attitude, and a drive to succeed are essential to this role
- Must be determined to succeed and be persuasive on the phone
- Proven results and demonstrated sustainable success in a competitive sales environment are key
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to be persuasive and succinct and to build relationships within our team, across our organization, and with our clients
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate industry and product knowledge and make client presentations
- Prior internal sales desk experience preferred, ideally you will be degree educated with practical financial services experience.
Source: for more information click here.