Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Works independently to manage and develop a range of products within Asset Management. Product focus in ETFs, but may include mutual funds, SMAs, CITs, closed-end funds, and Alternatives
- Supports colleagues with relevant competitive, market, and/or financial analyses to gain breadth/depth of knowledge in relevant products, services, and platforms
- Develops ideas for product enhancements and/or expansion to other client channels and vehicles based on the risk and regulatory environment surrounding the products under development
- Coordinates the management, development, and enhancement of products in order to meet operating plan financials assigned to product’s profitability goals. Includes collaboration with Operations, Technology, Risk, Compliance, Legal, etc. as part of new product development, enhancement, delivery, strategy, and planning
- Oversees product governance process through effective documentation, project management, stakeholder engagement, approvals/signoffs, and internal communications
- Employs a client-focused strategic approach to develop the business case for firm offerings in the marketplace through in-depth analyses on client segments, competitive landscape, and industry environment
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of assigned asset management products, the marketplace and client needs to drive product growth/development and maximize profitability across varying stages of their life cycle
- Researches, monitors, and supports product profitability for the assigned product or product line in order to achieve operating plan revenue goals
- Contributes to the achievement of multiple related teams objectives and profitability of assigned product(s).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Advanced/graduatedegree and/or CFA preferred
- 10-12years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Product Management,operations, client management preferred
- Experiencewith ETFs highly preferred
- ProductLeadership Certification preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses orcertifications as required by the business.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 10-15 Years