- We are looking for someone ready to join a dynamic team responsible for producing essential, bespoke analytics – both pre and post trade – that supports the investment decision making process carried out by ETFs and Index Funds investors
- Development and maintenance of an agile environment to ensure that high-quality data-driven contents can be delivered timely to investors and clients.
- Development and maintenance of a state-of-the-art toolkit to analyse ETFs and index benchmarks under different dimensions (flow dynamics, tracking quality, holding analysis, dynamic breakdowns, fundamental metrics etc.)
- Lead ad-hoc extensions of analytic frameworks to support delivery of unique metrics for specific ETFs (e.g. carbon footprint for ESG ETFs or liquidity score for Fixed Income ETFs).
- Support production of regular reports in line with the ETFs and Index Funds offering. Support distribution teams in bespoke analysis in response to ongoing client requests.
- Contribution to best-in-class product- and index-developments.
- Contribution to market and product specific publications and roadshows.
- Actively listen to market needs based on global ETFs as well as innovation in indexation space.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in design and development of agile data-driven analytic tools from scratch.
- Experience in dealing with substantial volumes of data from multiple vendors.
- Master in processing and modelling of complex data dependencies.
- University degree with quantitative and information technology focus.
- Advanced user of development tools: Python, R or similar.
- Advanced user of data visualization tools: Tableau, Shiny/Plotly or similar.
- Advanced user of data storage tools: MySQL, Postgresql, Access or similar.
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and a desire to develop a career in the ETFs industry.
- Good MS Office skills, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters Eikon.
- Focused and accurate under pressure, able to manage and prioritize your workload effectively.
- An individual with strong organizational skills, can demonstrate attention to detail and have the ability to work without close guidance.
- A solution-oriented thinker, who can use their initiative and develop confidently,
- Able to work on multiple, interdisciplinary tasks whilst meeting tight deadlines, and is keen to learn ETFs intricacies.
- Fluent in English and German, other languages beneficial.
Source: for more information click here.