Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Beta Strategies is a platform that includes index creation and portfolio implementation capabilities. These beta capabilities help JP Morgan Asset Management deliver on the “Let’s Solve It” brand promise by providing a complete suite of investment capabilities that empower clients to build stronger portfolios. It also enables the Asset Management business to strengthen the leadership position in Solutions and Smart Retirement by leveraging beta strategies to increase capacity and to provide the pricing benefits needed to continue the growth trajectory.
The Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) Business sits within the Beta Strategies organization. It is a dedicated team of experienced professionals who work to develop and launch ETFs in Europe and in the USA. We are executing a focused ETF product strategy that spans asset classes, including equities, fixed income and multi-asset. The ETF business leverages the firm’s numerous competitive advantages, including industry leading research and investment insights.
The ETF team is responsible for growing JPMAM’s market share with targeted Financial Institutions, Wealth Managers and Independent Financial Adviser Firms across Europe.
This Sales Support role is responsible for growing JPMAMs market share in the Italian region as defined by business management whilst utilising the best possible MI we can come up with. This individual employs effective sales territory management techniques to ensure that JPMAM has strong telephone, and where appropriate, face to face client relationships with selected organisations
Key objectives of role
- To work in partnership and support the ETF Sales Manager to grow client assets and
- To meet ambitious sales targets and develop JPMAM market share with a selected group of clients who have the potential to grow assets with us
- To ensure effective sales territory and diary management to meet activity targets and minimum client servicing requirements
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to ensure strong relationships with other important internal functions within the business including the Investment Desks, GSR, Marketing and Product Strategy
- Adoption of disciplined sales management practices, including full utilization of CRM tools for effective tracking of client activity and pipeline
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the regulatory environment, with adherence to JPMAM risk management and control policies.
- Predominately office based role with some field based activity. A high level of proactive prospecting and telephone work will be expected
- Understanding of the wider ETF market place and competitive environment
- Strong telephone skills & confident with making a high volume of quality calls
- Ability to plan and focus activity on the areas that will make the biggest impact
- Entrepreneurial, able to come up with innovative ways of accessing clients
- Strong one-to-one / small group relationship management and selling skills
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to make impactful large group presentations
- Good Asset Management product and capital market knowledge
- Confident, self-reliant and good team player
- Good knowledge of retail funds market including product line up of key competitors
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be a clear communicators at all levels with the ability to articulate complex messages in a language the client can understand
- Ability to leverage resources internally
- European languages a strong advantage, Italian and English essential
- Driven to achieve results.
Source: for more information click here.