This is a great opportunity for someone with a desire to gain even more exposure to Financial Markets and the global ETFs market.
The primary objective of the role will be to support the ongoing operations of ETFGI. We are the leading independent research group that consults on trends in the global ETFs and ETPs industry and you will help grow its products, services, and clients.
Success is measured primarily by how accurately and efficiently work is performed in the course of executing daily tasks to support the production of reports and ad-hoc enquiries.
Duties & responsibilities
- Assist in creation of existing and new data analytic process and report production
- Analyse new data to determine and implement valuable analytical methods for client’s ad hoc queries.
- Communicate with, and collect data from, ETF issuers via various data sources
- Validate that all data received and distributed by ETFGI is accurate, and well presented.
You will need to:
- Have a strong interest in Financial Markets
- Be a self-starter
- Able to think on your feet, with a love for data analysis.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and a driven individual that works well in a team
- Knowledgeable with strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Detail-oriented, organized, attentive, client-focused, and able to work within strict timescales.
- Knowledge of Financial Markets and investments
- Excellent Excel skills (including pivots, charts, named ranges and complex formulas, macros, VBA)
- Manipulation and preparation of large data sets
- Ability to fully interpret data using tools like Excel and PowerPoint
- Analysis and interpretation of complex data sets
- Comfortable applying/following process instructions and documentation
- Willing to take ownership of, maintain and modify existing process manuals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving capabilities, working under own initiative