Launched in 2012 by Deborah Fuhr, ETFGI has become the dominant independent research and consulting provider providing insights on the entire global industry of ETFs and ETPs listed globally as well as the service providers.
Our range of research and subscription services include annual reviews of institutions that use ETFs and ETPs, an annual analysis of active ETFs and smart beta ETFs. We are the only company to provide a monthly report of every region in the world where ETFs / ETPs are listed.
ETFGI also maintains a comprehensive database of all 7,269 ETFs/ETPs, with 13,682 listings with assets of US$5.15 trillion, from 356 providers on 70 exchanges in 56 countries as of the end of January 2018, with an online tool to easily search and compare them.
As well as analysing industry trends, ETFGI has strong expertise in product management, distribution and bringing new funds to market. We pride ourselves on industry thought leadership and product due diligence.
- This is a great opportunity for someone with desire to gain in depth understanding of the global ETF market
- The primary objective of the role will be to support the ongoing operations of ETFGI, the leading independent research and consulting on trends in the global ETF/ETP industry, and help grow its products, services, and clients
- Success is measured primarily by how accurately and efficiently work is performed in the course ofexecuting daily tasks to support the production of reports and ad-hoc enquiries
- Assist in existing and new data analytic process and report production, with the use of Office Applications and VBA code
- Analyse new data to determine and implement valuable analytical methods
- Collect data and analysethem for client’s ad hoc queries
- Assist ETFGI Team to meet deadlines of clients
- Communicate with ETF issuers and various data sources to collect data from them
- Collect and manipulate data
- Make sure data provided, to and by ETFGI is accurate, and well presented
- Write ETFGI Format documentation of data from data sources
- Assist in new systems development stages
- Examine processes and design well though improvements
- Test new processes with Business use cases
- Report errors or defects
- Use appropriate format and documentation to provide design models and business logics
Skills and Qualifications:
- A resourceful, self-motivated and driven individual with ETF knowledge that works well in a team and is knowledgeable with strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- The individual must be detail-oriented, organized, attentive, driven, client-focused, and works well within a small team
- ETF Knowledge
- Good organisational abilities
- Attention to detail
- MS Office
- A love of researching information
- Good at keeping to deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong interest in financial services markets and trends
- Computer and Internet savvy
Please send your applications at Margareta.Hricova@etfgi.com