Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- TF Business Solutions role focused on identifying and driving BNY Mellon solutions to ETF asset managers and third party participants, i.e. liquidity providers, platforms, global exchange, IOPV agents acting as a technical expert for a variety of solutions utilized to address ETF client concerns
- Assigned to complex consulting problems with a large scope/breadth. Contributes to and leads solutions development for core firm offerings, and helps develop strategies to drive increased adoption and utilization of solutions across an ETF managers life-cycle
- Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to drive adoption and utilization of solutions through new business efforts for clients and prospects (e.g., sales strategy meetings, demonstrations, finalist presentations, etc.) and industry/professional events
- Conducts in-depth and complex analyses on competitive landscape and industry environment
- Acts as primary contact point for clients that require the most complex solutions to problems that may not have been previously encountered by more junior associates
- Reviews and assesses consulting problems, leveraging market and client insights and related complex analyses, to develop opportunities for new and enhanced solutions
- Identifies opportunities and/or gaps within the existing portfolio of solutions. Possesses subject-matter expertise in identifying and compiling the right set of firm solutions to address specific client needs
- Helps operationalize management strategies for solution development and enhancement by engaging appropriate Platform, Product and Software Development colleagues
- Focuses on modeling services rendered to clients to a point where a product can be build and leveraged to serve other clients experiencing similar difficulties
- Works closely with Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management, and Product Development teams to deliver on sales and market share goals
- Keeps an eye out for new business opportunities when interacting with clients and communicates these opportunities to the project manager or other senior Solutions Consulting resources
- Participates in market activities, conducts speaking engagements, liaises with industry and professional groups and networks with strategic decision makers at clients and prospects
- Contributes to the firms intellectual capital around solutions and consulting approach to share with the market
- No direct reports
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed. May lead others on project teams
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives and profitability of assigned product(s).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred
- 7-10 years of total work experience
- Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years