- The organization is looking for a candidate who will play an instrumental role to the firm’s growth ambitions in Singapore and the region in the ETF/Passive Asset Management space
- The role offers exposure to a wide spectrum of investors including Institutional clients, Private Banks/Family Offices and Financial Advisors.
- Introducing DWS passive capability to broad institutional client base in Singapore, Thailand and the region, meeting sales target and being an efficient team player in facilitating business development.
- Passive Sales covering relevant client base in offering
- Xtrackers ETFs
- Passive Mandates capability
- The individual is expected to play a proactive role in facilitating business growth in the region, through active participation in addressing clients’ needs through close follow up.
- The role requires close collaboration with stakeholders within the firm based globally and involve a moderate frequency of travelling (once a month).
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in the financial industry or equivalent
- Degree qualified with preference in financial related discipline
- Strong product skills across multiple asset classes
- Team player and good communicator.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years