- Due to our growth in the Canadian ETF Market we are looking for a Bilingual Business Development Manager, Internal Sales, to join our Retail Sales team
- This is an opportunity to join Canada’s most innovative ETF provider
- The successful candidate will be focused on developing and maintaining relationships with Investment Professionals in partnership with the AVP, Business Development covering Quebec.
- Represent the business and its products to increase market share and grow assets under management
- Work with the AVP, Business Development of Sales for the territory to execute a sales and marketing strategy
- Consistently achieve a minimum expectation of sales activity that includes proactive sales calls and booking meetings to support the external wholesaler
- Develop new business relationships and attract new retail clients
- Identify opportunities and present solutions that are suitable for client needs and encourage them to take action
- Proactively develop sales acumen in a high performance work environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient written and verbal skills in both French and English are mandatory
- A proven track record of success in sales to retail clients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create a positive rapport with clients over the phone
- Established relationships within the territory is an asset
- The desire to work within an effective team to create and build a successful business
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute sales plans
- Understanding of Canadian Financial Markets
- 2+ years experience in the financial services industry
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Commerce or Business Administration
- Have obtained CSC
- Completion of or enrollment in a financial services program leading to a designation is an asset. (ie: CFA, FCSI,etc.).
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years