- The AVP will work with the Global Equities Product Manager in support of overall Nuveen equity and index business line initiatives
- In this role, the AVP will need to work cross functionally with partners in investments, distribution, marketing, operations, legal and compliance
- The AVP will support future success of the Nuveen and TIAA equity franchises by helping to reposition the existing product line-ups while working with the Global Equities Product Manager to shepherd new concepts through the development and approval process
- The ideal candidate will be relied upon to perform a wide range of tasks including, but not limited to, project management, data analysis, presentation preparation, document review and distribution support
- The individual must be a self-starter and be able to concurrently work on multiple projects.
- Work with the Global Equities Product Manager to design and develop new product concepts in support of product line expansion while assisting with managing the existing suite of Nuveen strategies
- Work with Marketing and Distribution teams to coordinate production and dissemination of equity marketing campaign materials as well as respond to incoming product-related requests from these teams
- Conduct competitive analysis, including reviews of competitor products and index methodologies
- Assist with the development of presentation materials for board meetings, webinars, and advisor seminars
- Partner with cross-functional teams to refine and enhance reporting processes for product data
- Deepen knowledge of equity, ETF, and index topics including launch process, product structure, regulatory landscape, and marketing and distribution trends
- Draft and distribute timely commentary in support of business line growth
- Assist with RFP/RFI preparation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience in the investment management industry; experience in product management preferred
- Working knowledge of investment products including exchange-traded funds, mutual funds, and separately managed accounts preferred
- Highly Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Persuasive oral, written, and presentation skills and the ability to simply and effectively describe complex ideas to different audiences
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects independently and simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- A genuine team player that believes in the power of collaborative work and builds relationships with co-workers in a collegial and respectful manner.
Source: for more information click here.