- This Sales Support role is responsible for growing JPMAMs market share in the Italian region as defined by business management whilst utilising the best possible MI we can come up with
- This individual employs effective sales territory management techniques to ensure that JPMAM has strong telephone, and where appropriate, face to face client relationships with selected organisations
- To work in partnership and support the ETF Sales Manager to grow client assets and
- To meet ambitious sales targets and develop JPMAM market share with a selected group of clients who have the potential to grow assets with us
- To ensure effective sales territory and diary management to meet activity targets and minimum client servicing requirements
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to ensure strong relationships with other important internal functions within the business including the Investment Desks, GSR, Marketing and Product Strategy
- Adoption of disciplined sales management practices, including full utilization of CRM tools for effective tracking of client activity and pipeline
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the regulatory environment, with adherence to JPMAM risk management and control policies.
- Predominately office based role with some field based activity. A high level of proactive prospecting and telephone work will be expected.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of the wider ETF market place and competitive environment
- Strong telephone skills & confident with making a high volume of quality calls
- Ability to plan and focus activity on the areas that will make the biggest impact
- Entrepreneurial, able to come up with innovative ways of accessing clients
- Strong one-to-one / small group relationship management and selling skills
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to make impactful large group presentations
- Good Asset Management product and capital market knowledge
- Confident, self-reliant and good team player
- Good knowledge of retail funds market including product line up of key competitors
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be a clear communicators at all levels with the ability to articulate complex messages in a language the client can understand
- Ability to leverage resources internally
- European languages a strong advantage, Italian and English essential
- Driven to achieve results.
Source: for more information click here.