Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Be involved in producing marketing material for the range of products provided by Beta strategies, including but not limited to funds and ETFs.
- Assist the team to prepare materials for reviews and pitches as well as events such as conferences, summits, and workshops.
- Review proposals & write powerpoint presentations; help with marketing messages on specific investment strategies
- Conduct analysis including performance analysis, attribution and other custom analyses required by clients
- Work with the global team in London and NY to meet project objectives
- Assist in the completion of clients’ requests for existing/prospective businesses.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Math or related fileds
- Very strong written English
- Fluent Mandarin (written and oral)
- Excellent time management – able to prioritise issues and respond in a timely manner
- Team player, combined with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Strong computer skills – word, excel, strong powerpoint skill is a must
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to deal with colleagues at all levels
- Candidate should have a strong interest in investments and the asset management industry
- Technical and quantitative skills would be an advantage
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the financial industry is preferred
- CFA desirable.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years