A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world’s leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success.
Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. Critical to the success of Goldman Sachs Asset Management is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure. In 2015, GSAM launched a new ETF business which is part of a global, strategic initiative of the division. We are growing this business and team and seek to add a VP-level ETF specialist to the team in the near future.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8-10 years of experience in the fund management industry, preferably in a sales role. Direct, client-facing ETF sales and marketing experience preferred.
- Proven track record of raising assets and managing multiple client relationships
- Strong technical and commercial skills and experience in working with and through a larger distribution team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with strong sales skills
- Ability to present one-on-one and in large group settings
- Management of other junior sales professionals helpful
Source: for more information click here.