ETF Global Portfolio Challenge
“Worldwide platform dedicated to educating the next generations of investors and investment professionals”
Jobs in ETFs teamed up with ETF Global to bring you the ETF Global Portfolio Challenge. Through this partnership we will continue to connect talented candidates to career opportunities within the exciting ETF industry.This simulated investment challenge is designed to serve as a fun and educational tool intended to help educate students about investing in Exchange-Traded-Products. Through this website, investors will construct a portfolio utilizing between four and ten ETPs using a virtual endorsement of one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000). Players will attempt to pick the top-performing portfolios of ETFs. Each participant will compete on the investment performance of their respective virtual portfolio.
The ETF Global® Portfolio Challenge was recently recognized by the Financial Communications Society with a Silver award for Corporate Image, Digital Media – Apps & Tools. Since its inception in the Fall of 2015, this competition has expanded its presence to include thousands of students from over 300 universities in 27 countries on 6 continents.
You can register for your Free Trial at etfg.com using the Promotional Code ETFGPCF2017 and you will receive a complimentary subscription until your intended graduation date.
HOW IT WORKS
Monday, June 26, 2017: Enrollment period begins
Friday, September 22, 2017: Last date for enrollment
Monday, September 25, 2017: Performance period begins
Friday, September 29, 2017: 1st Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday, October 6, 2017: 2nd Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday, October 13, 2017: 3rd Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday, October 20, 2017: 4th Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday, October 27, 2017: 5th Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday, November 3, 2017: 6th Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday, November 10, 2017: 7th Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday, November 17, 2017: 8th Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday, November 24, 2017: 9th Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday, December 1, 2017: 10th and final Rebalance/Reselection Date
Friday December 8, 2017: Performance period concludes
Monday December 11, 2017: Contest winners announced
- Private tour of one of the major stock exchanges (NASDAQ, NYSE, etc)
- All students who place in the top 25 will receive two complementary tickets for themselves and guest at the ETP Forum in New York City
- Winners recognized on stage at the ETP Forum in NYC. Biographies featured in meeting material. Networking Opportunities with 500-600 Financial Professionals
- Private lunch with Wall Street mentors
- Winners eligible for Micro-Internships in Financial Services
- Winners and schools featured on this website and all related contest websites
- Schools that have 100+ student registrants are eligible for the ETF University Bracket Challenge – with additional prize incentives!