The Global Marketing function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the HSBC brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level. This role is responsible for implementing the global ETF marketing strategy, including product marketing, and for working with local marketing teams to execute locally, and for other projects and initiatives as prioritised by the Wholesale marketing and business leadership.
This role is part of the Asset Management Marketing & Client Experience team and while the role primarily supports Wholesale Marketing, you will be required to work across the spectrum of Propositions and Products in the HSBC Asset Management business, as required. As a Marketing Manager within the Asset Management Marketing team, one of the key responsibilities will be to support in executing the Marketing strategies.
Implement a client-centric Wholesale marketing strategy and plan for the ETF business to give our target audience confidence about our expertise. To deliver performance-orientated marketing initiatives using the full set of marketing channels, in order to build and maintain a distinctive profile for HSBC AM and trusted relationships with the Wholesale audience
To do so effectively, we believe you will need the below capabilities and outlook:
- Working closely with Proposition, products and other marketing teams to execute initiatives.
- Developing implementation plans for the marketing strategies.
- Working closely with country teams to support them with implementation.
- Manage the budgets for the team in an effective manner.
- Working with and guiding Marketing communications and campaign management teams in market to ensure that the HSBC brand is promoted in a cohesive and consistent way, using the agreed campaign assets and supporting materials produced.
- Understanding the segment or product needs to brief, manage and implement campaign activity which supports segment or product commercial objectives.
- Developing clear business and Marketing briefs to drive the smooth and efficient delivery of agreed activity, ensuring it is tracked and measured appropriately to demonstrate effectiveness and return on investment.
- Management and execution of Marketing communications campaigns and activities to deliver against the objectives and ambitions of the Global Marketing strategy and plan.
- You need to be passionate about problem solving in a creative way without losing focus on the business objective.
- You need to be comfortable with working in a ‘test and learn’ environment, where perfection is not the ambition, but adding incremental sustainable value in a short period of time is the key consideration.
- It is important that you have a curiosity about why people behave in a certain way and how does that translate to a business opportunity.
- You will need strong project management skills to ensure pace in delivery.
- The role will need a basic level of knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Deliver the ETF marketing agenda through the execution of the global and local Wholesale marketing strategy in market.
- Deliver a targeted proposition to each audience based on potential value and delivery of strategic objectives.
- Responsible for local product marketing initiatives.
- Support the establishment of marketing effectiveness and data-driven marketing planning, leading to increased efficiency and client-focused outcomes.
- Participate as a motivated, inventive, creative and digitally-minded team member, who deeply understands the target audience.
Experience and skills needed
- Degree level of qualification in business studies and marketing preferred.
- 5+ years broad based business experience, ideally within a Financial Services based institution.
- A range of Brand and Marketing Communications planning and execution experience.
- Proven experience of working with teams over multiple sites.
- Proven experience of developing and delivering customer communications in a regulatory environment. Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts.
- Experience of working with and managing agencies, driving for greater value and application of resource.
- Good understanding of communication developments and emerging consumer and industry trends.
- Proven ability to work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities.
- Proven experience of working on content management particularly in the digital space.
- Proven experience of the ETF market in Europe or Asia, and of understanding Wholesale client audiences, and delivering marketing plans, initiatives, materials and activities to meet the needs of those clients – including digital delivery
Source: for more information click here.