What are the ongoing responsibilities of a VP – Sales Executive?
- Make sales calls on assigned broker/dealers within the North American Offshore Miami territory. Use approved and compliant presentations and sales ideas to promote Franklin Templeton Offshore products.
- Provide the highest quality of services to investment reps by coordinating the resolution of problems and providing requested communications.
- Work with a dedicated internal wholesaler to develop a territory coverage strategy and communication plan with existing and prospective producers.
- Plan the development, production and implementation of product promotion campaigns, marketing support activities and regional conferences for the purpose of building and maintaining assets under management.
- Complete special assignments: Due diligence meetings, conferences, developing relationships with designated home office personnel at broker/dealers, etc.
- Maximize the company’s share and profitability through proper use of budget and costs.
- Analyze and develop business opportunities in North America.
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful?
- Typically has 8 to 12 years related sales experience
- Spanish and/or Portuguese Language Skills
- Series 7 and 63 required.
- CIMA and/or CFA desired.
- An extensive knowledge of investment strategies & their macroeconomic underpinnings and understanding of how to address the special needs of the private wealth managers to influence client investment decisions and capitalize on an under-penetrated space whose unifying factor is a reliance on sophisticated in-house investments analysts.
- Experience working with platforms such as PM, UMA, SMA, ETFs.