- Trading Expertise:
- Price and execute trades on relevant Exchanges
- Manage positions and trading P&L
- Ensure that trades conform to regulatory agencies
- Sales and Relationship Management:
- Support sales activities with trading strategies and marketinformation
- Risk Management:
- Responsible for the prudent management of the Bank’s exposure. Mustoperate within position and loss limits
- Manage risk related to pricing and trading of the book.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Engineeringpreferred
- 3-5 years of fixed income trading experience with a thoroughunderstanding of managing fixed income risk
- Strong understanding of equity trading procedures and regulatoryconcepts
- Strong quantitative, risk management and technology skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Programming experience is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Creative and eager to learn.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years