- The successful candidate will lead a team with a focus on client oversight and reporting
- The OSD Vice President will drive client issue resolution, ensure proper execution on client deliverables, communicate client status updates and provide KPIs to senior management to ensure appropriate escalation and prioritization of all client issues.
- Lead a team which it the point of Contact for Client Queries and Issues
- Global Distributed Operating Model Management
- Work with Technology, Operations and Stakeholders to determine process improvements and strategic direction, including development of and monitoring of ROI
- Daily BAU Query Management and Resolution
- Responsible for Issue Management, Escalation and Remediation
- Coordinate Client Requested Changes to Operating Model and Reporting
- Responsible for Client Behavior changes associated with all JP Morgan’s services and initiatives/programs
- Lead and coordinate client service reviews, MI meetings/client workshops and represent JP Morgan at industry events
- Coordinate Client Fund Launches and Migrations for all JP Morgan FSO services
- Successful delivery of all Client Adhoc Reporting
- Coordinate Client and Audit Management Time Table Financial Reporting and Tax Cycles
- Support Audit Comments on Draft Financial Statements
- Manage Financial Reporting Client Comments and Updates.
- 10-15 years of experience in Operations
- Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
- Knowledge of the ETF life-cycle including order and trading activity, collateral management, and creation and redemption processing
- Knowledge of ETF Accounting-Fund Accounting, Financial and Regulatory Reporting, and Tax Operations
- Ability to be effective in a global operating environment and a matrix management organizations
- Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative, relationships both internally and with external clients
- Strong client service skills
- Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Experience working across multiple business areas and/or functions to deliver results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; executive presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of one or more CIB/FSO product, service or operations areas preferred
- Relationship building skills – develop internal and external partnerships to drive results
- Expert use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and ability to present to senior management.
Source: for more information click here.