Job Purpose / Background:
The US iShares Product team is seeking a mission-oriented teammate excited about winning hearts and minds in ETFs across index and active investing. The ideal candidate will display strategic vision, domain expertise in thematic investing and equity analysis as well as written and client-facing skills. The role will work across partner functions on driving the full thematic product lifecycle from initial development to range management and ongoing commercialization. The focus of the role is to lead product, marketing and sales initiatives across internal and external engagements. Success will come from enabling colleagues and fostering the equitable and inclusive culture to which our firm aspires.
Megatrends – our suite of ETFs focused on thematic investing – is a top strategic priority for iShares. It is the fastest-growing category of ETFs and focuses on long-term, exponential trends from Robotics to Self-Driving Vehicles, Genomics and Clean Energy. We are passionate about expanding investor choice by providing the industry’s leading range of Megatrend products and also by expanding our BlackRock-branded active ETFs alongside our iShares index line-up. Learn more at ishares.com/Megatrends.
- Build out iShares’ Megatrend ETF business as the industry-leader in the space.
- Help BlackRock bring the best of index and active management to more investors.
- Engage Wealth platforms, FAs, end investors, institutional, LatAm and APAC clients.
- Develop next-gen products with our PM and Product Innovation teams.
- Partner globally with Active EQ and Product Marketing to generate world-class investment insights and campaign content.
Knowledge / Experience:
- 8+ years’ experience
- Background in thematic investing
- Experience in relevant fields including climate, clean energy and tech
- Excellent communicator, experienced in presenting to senior leaders and clients
- Strategic thinker able to lead initiatives across functions (Product, Marketing, Sales)
- Strong equity analysis, writing and/or editorial skills
- Relationship builder with experience operating in a highly matrixed environment
- Must have or acquire Series 7 & 63 licenses within 3 months of employment
Source: for more information click here.