OppenheimerFunds (OFI) is building out company‘s Beta Solutions team following the acquisition, in December 2015, of VTL Associates, best known for highly-innovative RevenueShares exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Given the anticipated growth of firm‘s Beta Solutions product line, company is seeking an ETF Content Marketing Manager to join the team.
- This position will drive implementation of the Beta Solutions content strategy in order to grow the firm’s visibility, credibility, and client base in the ETF space.
- Implement the Beta Solutions content strategy through creation of differentiated ETF content, strategic packaging (video, blogs, whitepapers, webinars, brochures, presentations, etc.), and, in conjunction with brand and channel marketing teams, monitor its orderly dissemination (SEO, social media, email, direct mail, web, events, etc.)
- Work with Marketing data and analytics team to monitor ongoing efficacy of the intended client journey to ensure message and brand consistency, appropriate calls-to-action, and a seamless client experience
- Partner with the Integrated Marketing team to drive content to targeted segments, and where appropriate, nuance by distribution channel—financial advisors, registered investment advisors (RIAs), private banks and institutional investors
- Collaborate with other professionals across the firm (Sales, Legal, Public Relations, Advertising, Research, Editorial, Creative, etc.) to align resources in support of Beta Solutions content strategy and overall marketing plan execution
- Establish ETF marketing success metrics and provide reporting to stakeholders and partners
- Monitor ETF industry trends, client needs, and competitor marketing activity to influence Beta Solutions content strategy and longer-term marketing strategy
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties for the Beta Solutions team, as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7-12 years of marketing experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a content marketing and/or marketing management capacity
- Demonstrated knowledge of ETFs and mutual funds, with an understanding of how to market them to the advisory space
- An aptitude to transform raw ideas into engaging content
- Proficiency with foundational marketing principles and models
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A strategic-thinker with polished written and oral communication skills
- Creative-minded, takes initiative, and is comfortable handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- BA Degree in Marketing or Communications; MBA preferred.
Source: for more information click here.