About this role
BlackRock is the #1 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provider with $3 trillion in assets under management in its iShares line of ETFs and #1 market share. We serve investors of all sizes, including advisors, personal investors, wealth managers, banks, asset managers, pensions, and insurers.
Job Purpose / Background:
The US iShares Product team is seeking 2 mission-oriented teammates (1 VP and 1 Associate) excited about winning hearts and minds in ETFs across active and index investing. The ideal candidates will display strategic vision, domain expertise in thematic investing and equity analysis as well as written and client-facing skills. Each new joiner will work on the Megatrend ETF team across partner functions on driving the full thematic product lifecycle from initial development to range management and ongoing commercialization. The focus of the role is to lead product, marketing and sales initiatives across internal and external engagements.
Megatrends – our suite of ETFs focused on thematic investing – is a top strategic priority for iShares. It is the fastest-growing category of ETFs and focuses on long-term, transformational trends from Robotics to Self-Driving Vehicles, Genomics and Clean Energy. Learn more at ishares.com/Megatrends.
- Build out iShares’ Megatrend ETF business as the industry-leader in the space.
- Engage Wealth platforms, FAs, end investors, institutional, LatAm and APAC clients.
- Develop next-gen product offerings with our Product Innovation team.
- Partner globally with Active EQ and Product Marketing to generate world-class investment insights and campaign content.
Knowledge / Experience:
- 8+ years’ experience
- Subject-matter expert from any background in medicine, clean energy, climate or tech
- AND/OR equity research background (ideally thematic research)
- 4+ years’ experience in financial services, consulting or related
- Strong skills in excel and powerpoint
- Excellent communicator, experienced in presenting to senior leaders and clients
- Strategic thinker able to lead initiatives across functions (Product, Marketing, Sales)
- Strong equity analysis, writing and/or editorial skills
- Relationship builder with experience operating in a highly matrixed environment
- Must have or obtain Series 7 & 63 licenses within 3 months of
Source: for more information click here.