BlackRock’s US Wealth Advisory business (“USWA”) manages the firm’s relationships with US retail investors and financial advisors. Representing a full suite of strategies – from iShares ETFs and mutual funds to SMAs and sub-advisory relationships – USWA’s mandate is to deliver “One BlackRock” to retail.
- Firm is seeking an Associate / VP focused on firm‘s strategy and business intelligence efforts for company‘s RIA / Direct, Bank Wealth Management and Retail FIG sales channels
- The Associate / VP will work closely with sales channel leadership, with a mandate to deeply understand the business financials and competitive landscape within these channels, set and communicate channel priorities and coordinate implementation across active product, iShares, Sales Leadership, National Accounts, Retail Technology and Marketing teams
- This individual will also help coordinate governance processes for these channels, synthesizing priorities and supporting implementation
- This individual must be excellent at partnering across the organization in order to contribute to larger strategic initiatives and growth planning processes.
- Develop and maintain channel business plans; project manage channel growth initiatives
- Coordinate key channel processes including channel leadership committees, reviews of business results, sales management meetings, revenue budgeting and forecasting, etc.
- Communicate results and business drivers through concise business commentaries
- Deliver presentation materials relevant to channel efforts
- Develop quantitative analyses and qualitative research, synthesizing and presenting findings, to support business cases and drive execution on clear action steps
- Cultivate external client knowledge through interaction with sales professionals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent presentation (oral and written), communication and analytical skills
- High energy, flexible, motivated individual with a commitment to excellence
- Strong self-motivation and ability to lead work streams / major projects
- Ability to represent BlackRock in a professional manner with ability to interface directly and substantively with senior sales and business leaders
- Familiarity with US retail advisor industry, trends and/or products preferred.
Source: for more information click here.