- The UK Strategist will be an experienced and credible markets expert
- They will be responsible for explaining macro thinking on the UK market for both internal and external consumption.
Research & Analysis
- Demonstrates market knowledge across a broad range of investment categories, including the gilt market
- Prepare regular economic and capital market updates. Provide written analysis and presentations of the firm’s view and economic policy for use with the media and/or clients and prospects
- Collaborate with the Portfolio Management team to develop an overall investment strategy view for the UK market in a global context
- Synthesize the firm’s views on market activity, trends and economic indicators
- Convey global economic and capital market thinking in the media
- Compelling presence as macroeconomic representative
- Authentic capital market thinker with proven following
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Leads an ongoing investment discussion forum with senior investment experts within PIMCO
- Principal UK spokesperson for the company on economic matters
- Courage to take a contrarian view when pertinent and gravitas to see if through
- Ensures accountability for economics views taken
- Makes good and timely quality decisions
- Credibility with institutional and intermediary clients
- Agility in articulating investment strategy from research developed
- Deliver advice in applicable client frame work; client-centric solutions
- Represent PIMCO at client events, industry conferences and seminars; discuss economic, political or capital market conditions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally 10 years + of relevant experience in a similar role within the financial services
- Outstanding academic credentials and demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Strong work ethic and integrity, candidate should be a team player that is proactive and self-motivated
- Strong analytical, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
- A university degree in mathematical, financial, or economic related subject.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 10-15 Years