Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The incumbent will actively cover a range of asset management, private banks and/or wealth management clients in the UK. The individual is expected to participate in the business planning process in determining budget and resourcing for the relevant client base including client prospecting, marketing, client entertainment and client events. The individual is also expected to network and establish relationships and dialogues with key personnel within Invesco and its business partners. This person is expected to be a role model and to help others achieve excellent results.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for gathering assets in Invesco ETFs.
- Responsible for contacting existing relationships to represent Invesco and its ETF product offering.
- Responsible for contacting and meeting prospects to build a broader market presence for Invesco in the region.
- Responsible for developing a strategy for ETF NNA growth and increasing Invesco’s ETF brand awareness in the market.
- Perform proper client due diligence for new and existing client relationships in order to comply with regulatory and internal legal requirements.
- Evaluate a client’s investment policy for possible ETF investments.
- Determine a product proposition that is appropriate for the individual investor’s experience with financial products.
- Develop client relationships with key decision makers.
- Continuous develop of prospects and diversify the investor base from established client relationships
- Work with the digital sales team (Lead Generation) to follow-up on leads and entering the appropriate records into our SalesForce system.
- Review business trends in order to keep up a constant conversation with the client and prospect.
- Make presentations on Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) to groups and individuals in order to attract new clients
- Represent Invesco at conferences
- Develop client entertainment activities
- Work from Invesco’s Portman Square London office
- Attend or dial into weekly sales and research meetings
- Travel an appropriate period of time during the week within your coverage region.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Educated to degree level or with relevant industry experience
- Masters degree or professional qualification such as CFA preferred
- Sales experience, preferably in the ETP or Asset Management industry
- Knowledge of business and budget planning.
- Advanced understanding of financial markets and instruments across asset classes
- Good MS office skills
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Team oriented, trusted and trust others
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Positive attitude
- Executes on commitments with quality and consistency
- Result driven
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion smart working.
• Working remotely from home or any other work location for 1 or 2 days per week
• Working some flexible hours – flexing your start/finish time to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Company-provided healthcare
• 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
• Generous pension provisions
• Income protection
• Health and wellness benefits
• Volunteering days
• Enhanced parental leave
• Life insurance
Source: for more information click here.