Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Program Overview The Tradeweb Summer Internship Program is a comprehensive, project-based program for students currently enrolled in full-time university
- Summer interns gain real experience through practical, hands-on work, and many have made a meaningful impact at Tradeweb
- Learning and development are also a part of the program, so each week our interns attend interactive seminars about Tradeweb’s business and the industry
- You will also have the opportunity to learn from and build relationships with many people in the business
- Each intern is paired with a mentor who provides professional guidance along with insight across our industry and different businesses
- We also encourage interns to build relationships and network with each other through interactive outings
- Tradeweb summer internships run for 8 to 10 weeks beginning early July.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Background Company is looking for a university student in either their second or third year
- This would be the ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain experience and exposure to both financial services and electronic trading
- Candidates must also possess : A willingness to learn, be proactive and have an inquisitive nature Commitment Excellent communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.