Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
- As a Trade Support Associate, you will provide exceptional support for the Quantitative Strategies Group (QSG) trading desks
- You will act as a liaison for the trading desk on any trade/settlements related issues, resolve all breaks between front office and back office systems, and work on streamlining trade support operations to create cost benefit solutions
- Trade confirmations for Central Funding ETF, LLC ETF, and Fixed Income desks within QSG
- Booking of Bond, Equity, ETF, Future, Swap and FX trades from QSG desk instruction
- Products covered include: ETF Creation/Redemptions, Treasuries, Corporates, Domestic/International Equities, Municipals, CLOs, ABS, MBS, CMO, FX, Futures, Swaps and Options
- Assist in the research and resolution of various equity and FI corporate actions, including processing on behalf of the trading desk
- Review and resolve all position, trade and cash reconciliation breaks (GTS, Sophis, TOMS, ICI, ADP)
- Monitor ACT / TRACE reporting exceptions thru surveillance and daily reports
- Liaise with P&S / Settlement teams for Fed, DTC, and Euroclear securities to resolve settlement and RTTM exceptions
- Manage the onboarding process for Bahamas Branch / CMA / LLC counterparties
- Test new products and flows as the trading system enhancements
- Provide monthly inventory reporting for Mortgage Desk
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Required
- 3-5 years of Middle Office trading assistant or equivalent operations experience
- Proficiency in at least one of the following systems: Bloomberg, Sophis, GTS, Fix-tool, ADP, ICI, E-web, Goldtier, TRACE, ACT, MSRB
- Knowledge of Equity and Fixed Income Settlements.
- Detail orientated with good working product knowledge of fixed income and equity products
- Able to work in a fast paced trading floor environment
- Team player with strong communications skills
- Series 7.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years