- The Thematic Marketer – Invesco QQQ is a strategic marketer that helps set the external marketing strategy for, and leads the execution of, measurable marketing programs focused on the Invesco QQQ ETF
- This leader will deliver breakthrough approaches that influence and engage clients and prospects along the customer lifecycle and journey through digital, social, paid, earned and owned channels
- With the distribution landscape changing dramatically and quickly, this is a critical position within Americas Marketing, an organization responsible for driving sustainable client demand by transforming the way clients engage with us
- Based on deep knowledge of both B2B and B2C engagements, the Thematic Marketer will manage how the values and benefits of Invesco QQQ are expressed across all marketing touchpoints in order to drive increased revenue and awareness of Invesco QQQ ETF
- The Thematic Marketer will create innovative programs that will put the client at the center of everything they do, simplifying complex concepts and demonstrating the differentiated value in delivering a superior investment experience
- This individual will also have an understanding of how best to influence advisor and consumer decision making through face-to-face and digital engagements.
- Help drive the marketing strategy and execution with a focus on improving awareness and driving asset growth.
- Help manage and track a marketing budget of roughly $30 million to help increase awareness and drive sales, partnering effectively with other Marketing disciplines, Distribution, Legal and Compliance.
- Innovate the way we bring the Invesco QQQ ETF strategy to market exploiting all marketing touchpoints (digital, social, paid, earned and owned channels) to help drive revenue.
- Continuously monitoring market trends and competitive landscape to develop and refine story programs rooted in client insights and analytics.
- Serve as a strategic partner within Marketing and with Sales as, together, we set and deliver highly coordinated Distribution plans (Sales and Marketing) and selling systems in support of these growth platforms and concepts.
- Must exude the passion for storytelling, thrive in a dynamic environment, and possess an enthusiastic willingness to roll up their sleeves to positively influence the client experience.
- Strong ability to simplify complex concepts to effectively “connect the dots” across the organization.
- Develop and deploy a programmatic story platform that will drive consistent messaging as well as content both internally and externally.
- Oversee and optimize the story for all touchpoints of the client journey, including online, social media, email, mobile, video, and print
- While designed for client engagement, develop mechanism to train the trainers on the stories to ensure adaptability and consistent messaging
- May from time to time will be imbedded as part of an agile pod.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven track record creating innovative marketing campaigns/programs which demonstrates business results and use data and insights to improve client engagement metrics, website and social media traffic, and key search engine keyword rankings
- Budget oversight experience, including tracking and maintaining large budgets, and supporting cross functional team spending
- Experience collaborating within a transforming marketing organization, as well as with sales, product, corporate communications, legal and compliance
- Ability to motivate, energize and drive results in an agile methodology environment preferred
- Understanding of financial markets, investment solutions and client segments preferred
- Agency experience is a plus
- Work seamlessly with team members in different locations
- Possess an intellectual curiosity that drives strategic thinking and out of the box ideas
- Superior communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in nimble, test and learn, iterative environment
- Team player who is open minded, flexible and willing to incorporate other people’s opinions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills that lead to innovative thinking and resolutions
- Ability to make decisions based on analysis and data
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years