- Are you passionate about the financial markets in general and fixed income or indices in particular?
- Are you experienced in leading a team and do you manage to keep a cool head in demanding situations?
- Do you have strong communication skills as well as assertiveness with a proven record of strategically developing your team?
- Plus, are you hard-working with an eagerness to work in an international, fast paced environment?
- Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Planning, coordinating and implementing the required tasks needed to ensure our operative processes
- Handling escalations of client issues and being in direct contact with our global client base to constantly improve customer experience
- Developing new, efficient and reliable processes within the team as well as with other teams (e.g. data team or index development team)
- Testing new features for our calculation engine in cooperation with our IT department
- Executing the development of key resources (i.e. coaching/training of direct reports)
- Closely cooperating with our Product Development team to coordinate onboarding of new products and implementation of new features.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 8 years of experience in a financial services operational environment (in particular with control processes, reconciliation, workflow optimisation) with at least 4 years’ supervisory experience
- Practical experience in the fixed income business
- Exposure to IT development projects, definition of user requirements, UAT and implementation
- Talent to grasp processes quickly and organize, design or automate them efficiently
- Intercultural competence and team-spirit
- Independent way of working with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work effectively across teams
- Ability to define clear priorities and adhere to planning
- Fluency in English.
Source: for more information click here.