As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, Deutsche Bank is driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with firm‘s clients, and redefining company‘s culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, Firm does encourage firm‘s people to think for themselves and reward integrity.
- This role will primarily be responsible for pricing and trading index and single stock delta one derivatives in Latin America, as well as delta one index derivatives on Emerging Markets, ETFs, and other international underlying
- Responsibilities also include revenue idea generation, inventory management, and collaboration with Global Synthetics, Stock Loan, Cash Equity, and Derivatives
- Additionally, the role entails improving core Synthetic systems and processes, and creating a more efficient platform.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-10 years’ experience in Synthetic Equity Index trading for a top-tier investment bank
- Experience trading in Latin American markets
- Keen instincts for risk identification and asking the right questions
- Strong understanding of global regulatory requirements and developments, as well as ability to identify trends and deduct implications for Risk Management
- Excellent presentation skills – verbal and written
- Substantial track record of operating at a senior level at the intersection of multiple risk functions (Legal, Compliance, etc.)
- Exceptional soft skills in the area of diplomacy and consensus building
- Strong finance/economic/quantitative academic background, which could include an MBA.
- Proven ability to manage project based teams and to optimise resources in constrained environment.
Source: for more information click here.