Global Markets combines the sales, trading and structuring of a wide range of financial markets products.This incorporates Debt Trading, including FX, Rates, Credit, Structured Finance and Emerging Markets; Equities and equity-linked products; Exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives and Money Market and securitised instruments.Coverage of institutional clients is provided by the Institutional Client Group, while Research provides analysis of markets, products and trading strategies for clients.
- You’ll be joining Synthetic Equity which provides a fast and effective solution in accessing underlying Equity exposure via a number of ‘Synthetic Wrappers’, whereby clients can choose to access globally recognised Indices, Deutsche Bank Proprietary Indices, Thematic or Customised Baskets through Total Return Swaps, Certificates or Listed Futures.
- The Bank’s Synthetic Equity desk is one of the largest in the market and executes flagship transactions with the world’s largest client types.You’ll help manage risk, price client requests on Benchmark MSCI and Country indices.
- Efficient financial resource management (e.g. balance sheet and funding) is a key requirement, especially with the changing regulatory landscape focused on the Capital Requirements Directive (CRD) IV and Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS).
- You will look to develop inventory optimisation models in line with these requirements.
- Trading benchmark MSCI and Country indices and finding efficient ways of hedging and recycling risk
- Monitoring of market developments and identifying key trading opportunities
- Risk management monitoring; such as Foreign Exchange (FX) Risk, Expiry Risk and Rebalance Risk
- Optimising the desk inventory and oversight of balance sheet utilisation
- Developing and utilising back-testing strategies
- Developing and maintaining key internal relationships to enhance revenue growth
- Working closely with Structuring and Sales on development of new product structures
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous trading experience with knowledge of Index / Delta One Swaps
- Experience in trading ETF (Exchange-traded Funds) products (beneficial)
- A good understanding of the Equity markets and related derivative products
- Experience of back-testing and implementing trading strategies
- Strong quantitative and modelling skills
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or above in a relevant subject such as Finance, Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics or Engineering (or equivalent work experience or qualifications)
- Proven ability of working to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical with strong troubleshooting capabilities
- Logical and pragmatic with a collaborative approach to problem solving along with the drive to constantly improve
- A self-starter and highly motivated
Source: for more information click here.