- The summer internship program at State Street Global Advisors offers you development opportunities by providing a robust comprehensive work experience for qualified students
- You will become a team member on day one, ready to engage with projects and assignments that both support your team and the business as a whole
- Summer interns will be able to take part in a large company with a global presence and learn about all areas of finance and asset management.
- ETF Institutional and Intermediary Sales
- Sales planning: in conjunction with the Regional Consultant, align and execute territory business plans to improve the distribution of SPDR ETFs among financial advisors
- Sales process: orchestrate a team selling process, using the expertise and resources within SPDR and State Street Global Advisors to deliver a full array of solutions
- Client coverage: deliver excellent client service and quality outbound client engagement activity through multiple digital mediums (WebEx, Conference Calls, Phone Calls, Emails)
- Business leadership: deliver risk excellence and support the business as a whole through internal and external relationship development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university
- Graduating in December 2019 through May 2020
- Strong teamwork, communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated academic aptitude and work ethic
- Highly motivated with an exceptional drive for success
- Passionate about the financial services industry, investments, and asset management.
Source: for more information click here.