Education and Experience
- Operations experience gained from an investment manager, investment bank, hedge fund, prime broker or fund administrator.
- Degree qualified with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
- Professional industry qualifications an advantage.
- Product Experience Desirable: Equities, Fixed Income, ETFs, Exchange Traded Futures and Options,FX spot and forwards
- Experience of Performance Measurement and Attribution
Skills & Attributes
- You will have strong analytical skills and a positive organised approach to investigating queries and exceptions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- You have the ability to plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in a delivery focused, deadline driven environment.
- You will be able to work confidently both independently and as part of a team.
- You understand investment markets and the settlement of securities. Understanding of product and fund valuation useful.
- Ability to build strong positive relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned.
Source: for more information click here.