- This role represents an opportunity for a passionate, results-driven, and creative thinker who will play a meaningful role in the expansion of our Japanese business primarily into the intermediary channel but also to provide key support to the institutional channel
- As a strategically important position you will directly work with our Tokyo and APAC business leadership and the Marketing teams in London and Boston
- We seek an individual who can translate the business strategy into a focused marketing strategy to position State Street positively against our key competitors and drive revenue
- This role is very much hands-on and the successful candidate should need to be able to blend strategy and practical marketing plan implementation as well as senior stakeholder engagement
- The role requires an individual with excellent communication skills across both Japanese and English
- You will report to the Global Head of Institutional Marketing (based in London) retaining matrix reporting line to Chief Operating Officer in State Street Global Advisors (Japan) Ltd.
- Be responsible for the Intermediary Marketing (75%) and Institutional (25%) strategy for Japan, keeping abreast of local market conditions and developments that drive the marketing strategy
- Plan, manage and deliver fully integrated campaigns for partner clients across focus funds/themes including driving collateral development specific to regional requirements
- Help oversee and set priorities for the execution of the Japanese marketing strategy and collaborate with marketing teams in London and Boston in order to execute strategy
- Work with distribution, product and broader marketing colleagues to identify opportunities and develop initiatives aligned against revenue goals
- Establish and execute marketing plans with strategic partners
- Be responsible for maintaining and developing our Japanese digital presence with web partners in Sydney and Boston
- Effectively manage and build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and external agencies on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that all marketing activities comply with the local regulatory requirements
- Responsible for budget planning, allocation and day-to-day management for all channel activities
- Delivery of key marketing metrics ensuring activity is measurable against business revenue targets.
- Understanding of local domestic markets and channels
- Experience and track record of success within large, complex organizations
- Confirmed ability to create, execute, track and report on integrated marketing plans and tactics
- Demonstrated disposition toward flexibility
- Thrives in a start-up, business building environment with changing priorities
- 7+ years of asset management experience part of which should be in a similar marketing role
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and organizational skills in both Japanese and English.
Source: for more information click here.