For over 140 years, Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) has helped people grow and protect their wealth. Firm does offer individual and institutional clients a wide array of financial products and services. Today, company is one of the world’s largest financial services institutions.
- Specific work activity will focus on retrieving and analyzing data, updating data and website content within a content management application, proofreading, Subject Matter Expert (SME) reviews, testing, and requirements documentation
- The group strives for constant process improvement; therefore, the candidate is expected to innovate or improve new and existing processes and procedures
- This role will also require some leadership and guidance for the more junior levels within the unit, but without direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Preparation of data and content for website updates
- Lead the creation and production of materials for their assigned sub-advisor
- Expand and develop existing knowledge of business practice and procedures, while learning and
- developing new procedures and marketing approaches
- Understand internal compliance and FINRA regulations to apply them to projects
- Assist in the planning and implementation of annual company/unit initiatives, supporting objectives for revenue, volume, profit, customer satisfaction, and retention
- Plan and schedule daily tasks with the ultimate goal of executing short & long term initiatives
- Make choices on work prioritization with a long-term goal of concurrently managing multiple initiatives at one time
- Utilize, create, and/or update standard operating procedures, written manuals and documents
- Preparation and submission of materials for business partner Subject Matter Expert Reviews
- Distribution of final outputs to all appropriate channels and audiences (web, print, email, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications:
- College degree required (preferably in a business discipline with solid GPA)
- 3+ years of financial services industry preferred
- General knowledge of investment products, the financial services industry and its regulatory environment
- Extremely detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Seasoned time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Detailed data proofreading skills
- Ability to remain focused and adapt to changes
- Creative thinker with problem solving capabilities and strong analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs including Outlook
- Familiarity with Content Management Applications
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator a plus
- Desire to make a strong contribution and continue to advance through the group
- Overtime may be required to meet deadlines. Work schedules (start and end times) will change at management’s discretion during peak reporting cycles and during high volume periods.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years