The Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of brokerage, banking and financial advisory services through its operating subsidiaries. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC), and its affiliates offer investment services and products. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides deposit and lending services and products.
- Reporting into the Managing Director, CSIM ETF and Index Mutual Fund Product Management, the Sr. Manager of Schwab ETFs will lead and own all aspects of CSIM’s ETF offering
- Working closely with business leaders across the firm as well as key external partners, the Sr. Manager will advance firm’s leadership position in the industry and continually identify opportunities to further elevate and grow company’s ETF offer.
- Develop and deliver product strategy
- General business manager to support and grow the product lines
- Subject matter expert supporting both retail and institutional sales and client servicing efforts
- Develop and manage appropriate fund campaigns and promotions for multiple target segments and distribution channels
- Manage key relationships with internal and external partners
- Develop and coordinate internal and external positioning and messaging
- Lead and implement fund messaging strategy in partnership with distribution partners
- Support both Institutional and Retail sales and distribution
- Engage in research on funds and industry trends; share findings with senior leadership
- Provide business analysis on expansions of the fund offering
- Work with legal regarding the ongoing regulatory and supervisory commitments
- Exploring new opportunities to grow company‘s business
- Serve as subject matter expert in working with the team that handles incoming RFPs and consultant database requests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of the investment management industry and major trends around products, managers and distributors (ETF experience strongly preferred)
- Superior relationship-building skills, project management talent and the ability to influence and build consensus across all levels of the organization
- A desire to work with internal partners to develop win-win solutions that meet the needs of CSIM and firm‘s channel partners
- Confidence to work with senior leadership inside CSIM and across channel(s)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage and oversee outside vendors and agencies
- A deep passion to challenge conventions to make a difference for clients
- Attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently independently and in groups to meet tight deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment, with sound judgment, planning and organization skills
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years related experience, ideally in financial services strategy or product development/ management roles
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, MBA a plus
- Licensure: Series 7 a plus (will be required to obtain within nine months).
Source: for more information click here.