- The position will assist the Portfolio Management and Investment Risk teams in the oversight and committee facilitations of both passive and active equity and fixed income strategies (both mutual funds and ETFs)
- This position works closely with many other governance and supervisory oversight functions and is often a key partner with the Compliance, Legal, and Product Management teams.
This position will be responsible for the facilitation of several key CSIM governance committees. In this capacity, the FOO is responsible for setting agendas, preparing materials, running Committee meetings, and ensuring all regulatory/oversight responsibilities are met. These committees include:
- Investment Committee
- Investment Risk Committee
- Sub-Adviser Oversight Committee
- Trade Management Policy Oversight Committee
- Product Governance Committee
- Special projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Post-graduate degree, with an emphasis in Business, Finance, Economics, Law or related field highly preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in portfolio management oversight, compliance, or product management requiring strong analytical and presentation skills
- CFA a plus
- Familiarity with ’40 Act fund administration, compliance, and/or portfolio management
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, including ability to synthesize ideas and data and creatively convey powerful messages in a simple way
- A bias for action, highly organized, detailed and proven ability to successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- A ‘can-do’, results-oriented approach to business, and the ability to influence
- Appropriate maturity and discretion regarding the content and interactions required in the role.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years