- The Senior ETFs Investments Marketer is a strategic marketer that helps set the external marketing strategy for, and leads the execution of, ETF marketing programs focused on the most immediately commercial opportunities for our ETF business
- The Senior ETF Investments Marketer will deliver breakthrough approaches that influence and engage clients and prospects along the customer lifecycle and journey in support of our focus products through digital, social, paid, earned and owned channels
- With the retail distribution landscape changing dramatically and quickly, this is a critical position within Americas Marketing, an organization responsible for driving sustainable client demand by transforming the way clients engage with us
- Based on deep product knowledge, the ETF Investments Marketer will serve as brand managers for our ETF business, managing how their value and benefits are expressed across all marketing touchpoints to drive increased revenue
- The role will partner with the Segment and Acquisition Marketing teams, product and sales teams always seeking to put the client at the center of everything they do, simplifying complex product strategies/concepts and demonstrating their differentiated value in delivering a superior investment experience
- The Senior ETF Marketer must bring deep product knowledge, as well as understanding of how best to influence advisor and consumer decision-making through face-to-face and digital engagements in support of our ETF products.
- Help drive the marketing strategy and execution of our ETF products
- Innovate the way we bring investment products, strategies and concepts to market exploiting all marketing touchpoints (digital, social, paid, earned and owned channels) to help drive revenue
- Continuously monitoring market trends and competitive landscape to develop and refine product positioning and product marketing programs to differentiate our solutions in a highly commoditized marketplace
- Serve as a strategic partner with Segment Marketing and with Sales as, together, we set and deliver highly-coordinated Distribution plans (Sales and Marketing) and selling systems in support of our ETF products
- Must exude the passion for creating, thrive in a dynamic environment, and possess an enthusiastic willingness to roll up their sleeves to positively influence the client experience—simplifying the complex to drive engagement with Invesco’s ETF products
- Must possess key agile elements—focus on customer centricity, cross-functional collaboration, increase speed to market and continuous testing/learning.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A 4+ year proven track record creating innovative marketing campaigns/programs with a focus on digital as well as significant investment product knowledge
- An understanding of the product development and buying decision process for the overall marketplace
- Experience collaborating within a transforming marketing organization, as well as with sales, product, corporate communications, legal and compliance
- Ability to motivate, energize and drive results in an agile methodology environment preferred
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment solutions.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years